Offered as a stand-alone activity or a continuation of the facilitation process, content development begins with stakeholder interviews and a needs assessment, followed with the plan and a charter of the activity.
ADDIE methodology is employed, whether development is for an internal program or process improvement or for external delivery such as a conference or training course.
- Evaluate (at each process development stage and at program conclusion)
We stay with you through the entire process including the final evaluation and debriefing.
Using a wide network of content developers, trainers and experts in various fields and industries, your content is sourced using providers rated highest in their field. MPA works with an intricate network that includes professors from colleges and universities across the world, industry leaders from Fortune companies and major consultancies, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) in numerous fields and industries.
Content areas include, but are not limited to the following. Contact Us if you do not see your content area listed.
- Sales for the non-sales person
- Social Media Marketing (understanding the ROI plus specific content on individual channels)
- Business Development Process (including Data Analytics)
- Service Organization Control (SOC)
- IT Audit (financial institution-specific)
- IT Audit and Assurance
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Forensics
- Privacy in Healthcare
- Business Continuity Management (including planning, mitigating risk, testing, recovery)
- HR Engagement
- Risk Management – Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC)